NEW TO SITE AND A TOTALLY DEVOTED DOROTHY STRATTEN FAN!

Welcome to Dorothy's Forum! If you are new to our site, please begin here. All future announcements about the forum will be posted here as well.

Moderators: William, Elise Anderson Cash

NEW TO SITE AND A TOTALLY DEVOTED DOROTHY STRATTEN FAN!

Postby HippieNiecey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and thank Steven for telling me about this site. I have been a Dorothy Stratten fan for many years. I actually came to know who Dorothy was because I am also a fan of Mariel Hemingway's and she was playing the role of Dorothy in that movie , so then ofcourse I wanted to find out who the real Dorothy Stratten was since I was so taken by her story and her beauty. Once I laid eyes on the real Dorothy Stratten I became a fan right away and fell inlove with Dorothy instantly. She had that affect on everyone. Dorothy was truly an angel, and I will do everything humanly possible to keep her spirit and memeory alive always! Sorry for rambling on Ya'All. I am just so excited about this site and glad to know that there are actually other Dorothy fans out here. No one talks about Dorothy anymore. That makes me sad. I always remember Dorothy. Especially on her death date and her birthdate. Anyhow I am Niecey Szymanski, and I am glad to be a board with you guys. I look forward to many discussins concerning Dorothy and how we feel about her.
Always
Hippie Niecey
HippieNiecey

Re: NEW TO SITE AND A TOTALLY DEVOTED DOROTHY STRATTEN FAN!

Postby William » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Welcome to the forum, Niecey :) I'm Bill, very nice to meet you :D
If you have any questions, or if I can do anything to help you, please feel free to ask me here, or you can PM/email me.
William
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum/Announcements