Tinkering around with the site here..need some feedback plz

Welcome to Dorothy's Forum! If you are new to our site, please begin here. All future announcements about the forum will be posted here as well.

Moderators: William, Elise Anderson Cash

Tinkering around with the site here..need some feedback plz

Postby William » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm

Hey all-

Ok, so work has been keeping me very busy! (for those of you that don't know, I'm a stock broker, and tax season is just around the corner. Oh joy, lol).

I am working on my own myspace page and website, as well as doing a redesign of my dad's professional site (he and his partner are paying me some good coin to do it ;) Thank God my mom doesn't have one, too, or I might never sleep :p

However, I've been tinkering around with some imagery...pictures/montages that I plan on incorporating here when I get around to redesigning the whole site. Studying for my brokerage exams took 4 months of nonstop studying...but I am done now ;)

I will be using some of the pictures on Steve's site (obviously, I will speak at length with him before beginning to make sure the pictures are being used with his permission).

What I am looking for is some input on what pictures you all like. What pictures stand out....which ones best capture Dorothy's spirit...and which would you like to see when you come here?

There are ones that Steve has acquired that are unique. Obviously those will be off limits. Good Dog and Steve have spent a lot of time and money to get them. These would include the 23 D series, or the Galaxina ones.

If you could post a link here to a picture you like, or maybe send me a private message with the picture (please don't post the picture here directly unless Steve gives you permission prior to..)....I can get a good idea what you guys really like.

This site is kind of a labor of love for me. I am proud of what you guys have done to make this a special place, and I look forward to seeing it grow over time with many good people sharing memories. But I want to do more....and I'll work on it, and let you know what I come up with as I go ;)

So, let's get the ball rolling here, guys!!
William
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum/Announcements