So, I was in Vegas this weekend....

Welcome to Dorothy's Forum! If you are new to our site, please begin here. All future announcements about the forum will be posted here as well.

Moderators: William, Elise Anderson Cash

So, I was in Vegas this weekend....

Postby William » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:20 pm

Seeing a buddy of mine before he and his wife have their second child (two months to go ;)

I'm at the Penn and Teller show on Saturday night, and I'm sitting behind a lady that looks strikingly like Dorothy. I couldn't stop glancing over. From the side, it was an almost uncanny resemblence. She was tall, and had really long hair.

But not as beautiful ;)

/wave everybody
William
Site Admin

Postby Friedel » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:50 pm

Dear William, some beautiful blond hair and being tall dont make a woman Dorothy Stratten ......8) :wink: :)
* A Will, A Way . *
Friedel

Postby William » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:55 pm

Oh I know. There's lots of tall blondes, and there was only one Dorothy. She looked a lot like her though.
William
Site Admin

I think its cool...

Postby Elise Anderson Cash » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:58 pm

I think its cool that people see women either on movies, on TV, or in real life that make them do a double take because they resemble Dorothy in some way. It makes me realize that many of us carry her in our hearts so much that we see things about other people that remind us of her. She was one in a trillion, but its so nice to see some of her traits in someone else. Thanks for sharing that Bill.
Elise
I knew Dorothy when I was a young teenager and she made a lifelong impression on my life. she willl always be near and dear to my heart and I pray that this website will glorify her and keep her memory sacred.
Elise Anderson Cash
Site Admin

Postby Friedel » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:44 pm

This swedish model ( called Filippa Lagerback) kinda reminds me of Dorothy. Maybe it's the blond hair I think.

http://www.telecamereblog.it/img/upload/post/100414.jpg
* A Will, A Way . *
Friedel

Return to Welcome Forum/Announcements