For Louise...

Welcome to Dorothy's Forum! If you are new to our site, please begin here. All future announcements about the forum will be posted here as well.

Moderators: William, Elise Anderson Cash

For Louise...

Postby William » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:36 am

If the day should ever come where you stumble across this little site, I hope you will find that there are still people that cherish your sister. Every person here has been touched by Dorothy in one way or another. After all these years have passed, Dorothy is still remembered, and still loved by many...people that knew her, and people that never had the good fortune of meeting her.

I would never pretend to understand what you have been through, and we all understand, and can appreciate your need for privacy. I only hope that what we do here brings some happiness to D, because I truly feel that she is with us still in spirit, and sees that we still care. Dorothy lives on in everything that is good and beautiful.

I would extend an invitation to you to join us if you felt comfortable about sharing your memories. I know you are a private person, but I hope that we would be worthy of your joining us. This board is here for the sole purpose of celebrating Dorothy's life.

Good luck to you in all that you do, and God Bless you, your family, and Dorothy.

William
William
Site Admin

Postby theotherlondon » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 pm

Hi William, well said about Dorothy. :)
theotherlondon

Re: For Louise...

Postby dstrattenfan » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 am

I wish she would post but she has a lot to contend w/ ppl come after her bc she married Peter....but an update on how the family is doing would ne nice!!! :D She can reset assured however that here is a loving place for Dorothy and her fans Elsie and William would let nothing be said or done out of meanness or just plain nastiness
I know about heartaches....I know all the mistakes that young love can make--I've made them...
Patsy Cline 1958
dstrattenfan

Return to Welcome Forum/Announcements